Ministry of Road Transport and Highways India Departments List With Updated Contact Details:
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules, regulations and laws relating to road transport, national highways and transport research.
Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari is the present Honourable Minister of Road Transport and Highways which is situated at the Parivahan Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
The Past Ministers of Road Transport and Highways are T. R. Baalu, Kamal Nath, Rajesh Pilot for the Government of India.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways – http://morth.nic.in/
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Attached Offices
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) – http://bro.gov.in/
- Integrated Financial Advisor, Border Roads
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Autonomous Bodies, Boards & Corporations
- Association of State Road Transport Undertakings(ASRTU), New Delhi – http://www.asrtu.org/
- Indian Roads Congress (IRC) – http://irc.org.in/ENU/Pages/IRC.aspx
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Academies / Institutions (Grant in Aid)
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT ) – http://www.cirtindia.com/
- Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (Formerly NITHE) – http://www.nithe.org/
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Statutory Bodies, Commissions & Councils
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – http://www.nhai.org/
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Transport Bhawan,
1, Parliament Street,
Contact Person: Shri R.K. Pandey, Chief Engineer (Planning)
Telephone No.: 23739085